PLEASE NOTE TIME CHANGE for this meeting. 5:15pm – 6:45pm
The last few years have been a bumpy ride for everyone, and the members and leadership of the TBACP were not excluded. During the last few years our leadership has had to navigate how to keep this group together without getting together, the fatigue of just getting through the pandemic, and the increased costs associated with running a non-profit organization coming out of a pandemic. As a result, the last few years the TBACP leadership have had to focus on just keeping the organization’s head above water.
As incoming co-chairs, Tina and I want to come in geared up with shock paddles to resuscitate the organization, and bring it back to its glory days. We cannot, however, do that without the input from our valued and valuable membership. Accordingly, we are going to use the January membership meeting as a round table discussion to allow the membership an opportunity to express ideas on what we can do to make next year’s membership and meetings something you look forward to and are proud to be a part of. So, we are asking you all to spend the next month thinking about the following questions and be prepared to discuss ideas at the next membership meeting:
1) What do you like about the organization
2) What do you not like about the organization
3) What would get you excited to attend meetings next year
4) Where do you see the TBACP in five years, in ten years?
5) Do you see TBACP as relevant in 5 years? In 10 years?
6) What activities or events do you think would help us to connect more as a group?
7) What suggestions do you have for our TBACP group to assist us with our professional growth?
8) What are we not asking?
There will even be a door prize for one lucky attendee! We cannot wait to collaborate with you all in the new year!
Jessica and Tina
Incoming 2023 Co-chairs